Powered by India's Only Govt Certified Company under Startup India for Udyog Aadhaar Registration with simplified application
Recent udyog aadhar Certificate No : GJ01D0102979
Issued over 10000+ Certificate
Today MSME (Micro, Small and Medium Scale Industries) is playing one the major important role in India's growth. So indian govt always prepare the government scheme & loans and incentive for this msme sector. To avail these scheme govt required the proper registration of the business with th MSME Department so from the oct 2015 on the recommendation of kammath committee govt launched the Udyog Aadhaar Registration which simplified the legal registration & issued a 12 digital unique Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum Number so each business can be track easily by the ministry of micro, small and medium enterprise.
Govt of India platform is very diffcult for the udyog aadhaar registration because they have lot of the option in the udyog aadhar application where required the expert advice from the choose the right business structure to nic codes. so we build a very simplified platform to get done your udyog aadhaar registration where you got below some unique features -
1. Right Legal Entity - our platform helps you to choose the right legal entity by the experts. lot of the entrepreneurs are starting the new business so they are confused to choose the right legal entity in the starting.
2. Aadhaar Card linking with Registered Mobile - during the enrollment of the aadhar card in india there are lot of the people which are not registered their mobile number with the aadhar card but this platform gives you to submit your udyog aadhar application without any OTPs hassle free.
3. Right NIC Code for your Business - There are the nic code which is issued by the govt for the each type of business but when you submit the application, confuse about the right nic code so our experts are here helps to choose right NIC Code for your aadhar udyog.
4. Other necessary details - apart from the above you have to insert the investment amount, employees & incorporation date but normal business person are confuse about this because they have knowledge about their own business only. here our experts helps you to choose the right details.
5. Documents Submission on Portal - if you apply for the udyog aadhar then you have to submit the basic documents for the approval to fetch your final aadhar udyog registration certificate.so here our experts helps you to preparation and submission in legal documents.
6. Changes in UAM Certificate - sometime in the udyog aadhar card there is required changes so our experts help to resubmission on the udyog aadhar application and fetch your newly certificate for the same.
7. Ministry of MSME Scheme & Subsidy - the main purpose of udyog aadhar registration is only to avail the government benefits and subsidy. but entrepreneurs are unaware about these bank loans or incentive or govt scheme so here our experts provides the basic guides through articles/videos which helps you to avail the government benefits and scheme.
8. Startup India Recognition Programme - our platform myudyogaadhar is powered by the startup india recognition programme with over 10000+ certification issued & 200+ social reviews.
- Certified Udyog Aadhaar Certificate with UAM Number.
- Firm or Company Registration under UAM Act 2006.
- Free Legal Consultation by experts on the aadhar udyog & schemes.
- Govt Scheme and Benefits with loans Booklet.
- 10+ Premium Legal Agreements to run simplified business.
*Protected by 100% Money Back Guarantee so do'nt worry about your payment.
Simplified Paperless udyog aadhar application
Fill-Up Application Form
Fill-Up your Udyog Aadhaar Application Form and Upload your Pan Card
Make Payment Online
Make Payment Online 1850/- INR “Cards/Netbanking/UPI”
via Secured Gateway
Get the Certificate
Be Relax ! You will get certificate in 1 day on Registered Email id
4.8+ Rating on "Facebook Reviews" with 300+ Reviews
It's really such a awesome platform to get done my udyog aadhar. i stuck on the udyog aadhar govt site and find myudyogaadhar platform. great application to get done my udyog aadhaar.
CEO Energy Consultation
i am really confused to choose the entity like proprietorship or pvt ltd etc. but this platform helps me to choose the entity and got my udyog aadhaar certification on my email.
Owner at Imad Traders
Simplified Paperless One Page Udyog Aadhar Application Form
Udyog Aadhaar Registration process is completely online with the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise. if you are aware with some legal terms and have experience about the firm legal registration then yes you can do it easily with the Udyog Aadhaar Registration Portal. below are the simplified terms which is mentioned in the aadhar udyog application.
1. Adhaar Card of the Authorised Person -
For the uam registration you have to required the authorised person aadhar card for the same. if you are registered a simple proprietorship firm then it's need individual proprietor aadhar card copy of the same. but let's suppose if you choose the legal entity like partnership or pvt ltd company, in that case you need the directors or partners anyone aadhar card which are authorised person in the company to sign any type of the document.
2. Ownership of the Firm or Pvt Ltd Company or Partnership -
during the udyog aadhar registration online you have to insert the owner name in the uam application. name will be exact match with provide aadhar card number. in any case if name are not match then you got the validation error for the same. for ex - if you name is mentioned in the aadhar database Virat Kumar Kohli but if you insert your pan card or real name only Virat Kohli then you get the validation error.
Here are some errors which are find on the Udyog Aadhar Registration Platform -
a) Error 100 - it's mean there is wrong name or date of birth in your aadhar card.
b) Error 997 - It's mean your Aadhaar is Suspended
3. Choose the Right Social Category of the Entrepreneurs -
In the 3rd step or column of udyog aadhar application you have to choose the correct social category of the owner. MSME department provide benefits and subsidy for the each cast from general to low cost like OBC etc. so you have to choose owner social category so govt will get the correct data. In the uam certificate there are is mainly option like General/SC/ST/OBC Category only.
4. Company or Firm name in Application -
In the 4th step you have to provide the company or firm name. if you are going with the proprietorship firm then you can provide any name. for Ex- xyz tours and travels but remember if you going with the partnership firm or pvt ltd company or llp or opc then first of all you have to properly registered the company under the partnership act or companies act & apply for the pan card. after that you have to provide the exact registered name with the government.
5. Type of the Legal Entity or Organization -
In the 5th step you have to choose the right type of the legal entity. for ex - proprietorship or opc for the single owner or partnership or pvt ltd or llp with the partners or directors. you need always a pan card copy on company name except the proprietorship firm.
6. Business or Firm or Company Address with Registered office -
In the udyog aadhaar online registration you have to provide the proper full registered office address about the company or firm. for the sole propreitorship its not required any registration but for the pvt ltd company or llp or opc you have to mentioned exact same address which is mentioned in the certificate of incorporation. its can be your home address for the same.
7. Date of Starting for udyog aadhar new registration -
In the udyog aadhaar application you have to providing the date of starting of the business. there is note its can be only the past date. you can'nt mentioned the future date of the business. for the sole proprietorship firm you can mentioned any date but for the private limited company or opc or llp you have to mentioned the exact incorporation date.
8. MSME Udyog Aadhar Details -
In the 8th step if you aware about the previous MSME Registration which is old name of the udyog aadhar registration. if you are already existing user of the msme registration then you have to mentioned your previous number for the same.
9. Bank Details of Udyog Aadhaar Registration -
In the 9th step you have to provide the bank details of the entrepreneurs. here you have to mention your personal saving bank account details if you go with the propreitorship firm else you have to open a current bank account on the name of company & provide the bank details for the same. apart from bank details you have to provide the IFSC Code. this is required if you avail any government benefits, you will get the grant under this account for the same.
10. Nature of Business or Activity of the firm for msme udyog aadhar -
Under this step you have to provide the nature of business details. for ex - if you are thinking to start a new online ecommerce business, then you have to provide the products details. remember here there are 2 option like only manufacturing and servicing. so you have to decide about your firm major activity. if you are doing both then have to choose only the major activity instead of the both. we always recommend to choose this category with the help of legal experts.
11. NIC Code Selection Process for udhyog aadhar registration
It is one of the most important part of the msme udyog aadhar registration. always recommend to choose the NIC Code with the help of legal experts. NIC Code is basically industry code which is defined by the govt for each type of the business. so you have to insert your business category NIC Code. sometimes there are lot of the business category which are defined under one NIC Code only so you have to carefully insert the NIC Code during the udyog aadhaar application submission.
12. No of the Employees work under the Company or Firm -
In the starting of the business you have no idea about the no of the employees which is required for my business. so you have always insert the correct no of the employees as 0 or 1. apart from these if you are registered with the shop act license you have to enter according to them.
13. Investment in the Company or Firm -
For the starting any kind of new business you need always the investment. Now as per the udyog aadhar you have to insert the investment amount in the lakhs. The basic investment amount is minimum 1 lakh. so do'nt worry it's doesn't mean that you have to invest this amount in your company or firm. it's just only on the paper.
14. Select the Correct DIC Center -
DIC is basically district industrial center which is setup by the MSME Department. you have to choose the correct alloted nearby DIC Center which assign for your area. because DIC Center is providing all the benefits and govt scheme for the same.
15. Submit the Application for Processing -
Once your above aadhar udyog application completed, you have to provide the submit the application with the processing. once your application has been validated, system automatically fetch your udyog aadhar final registration certificate with UAM Number.
Drop your Queries at firstname.lastname@example.org
Believe Us, We are Here Ready to Help you in Udyog Aadhar Registration
MyUdyogAadhar is a automation self registration portal for Udyog Aadhaar Registration which attempting to provide better legal solutions via technology and reduce the cost via automation.
Startup India Recognition : DIPP9122
CIN : U74140RJ2015PTC048757
GSTIN : 08AAKCM0506E1ZT
Copyright 2018@MyUdyogAadhar Made in Love with India