MSME Registration Portal
Apply MSME Registration Online In Just 5 Minutes
Get MSME Certificate in Just 2 Steps
Step 1 : Fill-Up Application Form Below
Step 2 : Generate Acknowledgement No. & Get Certificate on your Email.
Simplified One Page Application Form
What is MSME Registration ?
Today MSME (Micro, Small and Medium Scale Industries) is playing one the major important role in India's growth. So GOI Platform always prepare the msme scheme & loans and incentive for this msme sector. To avail these scheme required the proper registration of the business with th MSME Department so from the oct 2015 on the recommendation of kammath committee launched the Udyog Aadhaar Registration (Formal Known as MSME Registration) which simplified the legal registration & issued a 12 digital unique Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum Number so each business can be track easily by the ministry of micro, small and medium enterprise.
Why Our Platform for MSME Registration ?
GOI platform is very diffcult for the MSME registration because they have lot of the option in the MSME Registration application where required the expert advice from the choose the right business structure to nic codes. so we build a very simplified platform to get done your MSME registration where you got below some unique features -
1. Right Legal Entity - our platform helps you to choose the right legal entity by the experts. lot of the entrepreneurs are starting the new business so they are confused to choose the right legal entity in the starting.
2. Aadhaar Card linking with Registered Mobile - during the enrollment of the aadhar card in india there are lot of the people which are not registered their mobile number with the aadhar card but this platform gives you to submit your udyog aadhar application without any OTPs hassle free.
3. Right NIC Code for your Business - There are the nic code which is issued for the each type of business but when you submit the application, confuse about the right nic code so our experts are here helps to choose right NIC Code for your aadhar udyog.
4. Other necessary details - apart from the above you have to insert the investment amount, employees & incorporation date but normal business person are confuse about this because they have knowledge about their own business only. here our experts helps you to choose the right details.
5. Documents Submission on Portal - if you apply for the udyog aadhar then you have to submit the basic documents for the approval to fetch your final aadhar udyog registration certificate.so here our experts helps you to preparation and submission in legal documents.
6. Changes in UAM Certificate - sometime in the udyog aadhar card there is required changes so our experts help to resubmission on the udyog aadhar application and fetch your newly certificate for the same.
7. Ministry of MSME Scheme & Subsidy - the main purpose of udyog aadhar registration is only to avail the msme benefits and subsidy. but entrepreneurs are unaware about these bank loans or incentive or msme scheme so here our experts provides the basic guides through articles/videos which helps you to avail the msme benefits and scheme.
8. Startup India Recognition Programme - our platform myudyogaadhar is powered by the startup india recognition programme with over 10000+ certification issued & 500+ social reviews.
Superb Portal to get done my MSME Registration. I am facing lot of issue with the website like NIC Code, OTP etc but this portal solved my problem and provide me Udyog Aadhar Certificate on my email even with some legal agreement templates which is helpful for my business. Thanks MyUdyogAadhar.Com Portal.
~ Uday Power , CEO at Energy Consultation
MSME Registration Benefits
- Assurance against delay in Payments.
- Quick determination of Disputes
- Collateral Free credits from bank
- Select thought for taking an participation in international trade fair
- Octroi benefits
- Waiver of Stamp duty and Registration expenses
- A few Exemption under Direct Tax Laws
- Barcode registration appropriation
- Appropriation on NSIC Performance and Credit evaluations
- Counter Guarantee from GoI through CGSTI
- Decreased rate of interests from banks
- 15% appropriation under CLCSS scheme for innovation upgradation
- Exclusions while applying for tenders
- Concession in Electricity Bills
- Repayment of expenses made for acquiring ISO accreditation
- 1% exclusion in interest on OD
- Expanding eligible loan limit for ideal reasons, from the measure of Rs. 25 lakh to Rs. 50 lakh
- Raising the degree of certification cover from 75 % to 80 %
- Reservation of items for selective manufacturing by MSME/SSI
© 2015 - 2021| MyUdyogAadhar. | All Rights Reserved
This website is Owned & Operated by a Private Consultancy Organization and is not Associated with MSME Department &
Charge Nominal Consultancy Fee to Provide various Business Services and Certificate.