In This Article, We will tell you about all the Documents Required for Udyog Aadhaar. so please read this article carefully and make sure that you get all the listed documents to speed up the process of Udyog Aadhar Registration.
With the view to propel straightforwardness of Doing Business In India, the Ministry of MSME has turned out with a one page Udyog Aadhar Registration form, which can be filled just by Small and Medium Business Enterprises to get Udyog Aadhar Registration. Existing organizations with MSME enrollment or Small Scale Industry enlistment are not required to get Udyog Aadhaar. Be that as it may, they may likewise acquire a Udyog Aadhar, in the event that they want to.
The online Udyog Aadhaar registration process has been made with an intent to energize web-based documenting of Entrepreneurs Memorandum (otherwise called MSME Registration) for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. The online Udyog Aadhaar enlistment process will streamline the enrollment procedure with an on the web and basic one-page enrollment frame. In the shape, the MSME will self-confirm its reality, ledger, business movement points of interest, work and possession of subtle elements and other data.
Documents Required for Udyog Aadhaar
The Documents and Information Required for Online Udyog Aadhaar Registration are as follows:
- Aadhaar Number – It is a 12 digit Id number issued to the applicant when applies to any nearby Aadhar Seva Kendra by filling up a form, giving bio prints and required documents. To get Aadhar card for yourself you have to visit Enrolment Centre, whose information you can get From UIDAI official Website.
- Name of Owner – The applicant name that should be exactly as mentioned on the Aadhaar Card issued by UIDAI In India.
- Social Category – Applicants Caste: General / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Other Backward Castes. The proof of belonging to SC, ST or OBC may be asked by appropriate authority, if and when required. To get a Caste Certificate, The application forms are accessible either on the web or from the concerned nearby office in the City/Town/Village, which is normally the workplace of the SDM (Sub-Divisional Magistrate) or of the Tehsil or Revenue Department.
- Name of Enterprise – Name of the legal entity to conduct business. One candidate can have in excess of one venture working together and everyone can be enlisted for a different Udyog Aadhaar with the same Aadhaar Number.
- Type of Organization– Type of Business Entity or Legal Entity.
- Partnership Firm
- Hindu Undivided Family
- Private Limited Company
- Public Limited Company
- Self Help Group, Trust, and Cooperatives
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Postal Address– Address of the business including mobile and email address.
- Date of Commencement– The date on which businesses were started.
- Past Registration Details– Details of past MSME enrollment, if applicable ought to be entered here.
- Bank Details– Details of the bank account of the company including IFSC Code and Bank Account number. If you do not have Bank Account then you need to contact Any Bank that is near you and execute the Current bank Account application processor you can also visit Bank website for online application.
- Major Activity– you need to provide details of the Major area of activity of the business whether manufacturing or service in which it is involved.
- NIC Code– The appropriate NIC Code should be entered from the National Industrial Classification (NIC) handbook.
- A person employed – you need to furnish details Regarding the total number of people employed in the business.
- Investment in Plant & Machinery / Equipment– you need to Furnish the details Regarding Amount of money invested in terms of machinery and equipment by the business.
- DIC– you need to provide Details of the District Industry Center nearest to the business.
Must Read : What is Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum
The administration is taking most extreme care of the MSME area as far as giving increasingly MSME Registration benefits through better controls, Simplification of Legal formalities, and empowering budgetary establishments and Banks to loan more credit at less financing cost for supportability of this sector. So you ought to consider getting Udyog Aadhar enlistment or MSME Registration at the earliest opportunity for your Business In India to take advantage of all the benefits that are given to Micro, Small and Medium Scale businesses under various Government Schemes. Hope you like this article regarding the Documents Required for Udyog Aadhaar.