Get DIC Registration Online | Fill-Up Application and Get Best Consultancy & Support. Apply Now and Get Free GST Registration Voucher as Per New Rules with DIC Registration Certificate
Enter your details below and get started right away to done DIC Registration Online
DIC Registration is at every district and it helps entrepreneurs in filling and time bound disposal in availing various subsidies and benefits granted to the new businessman. The entrepreneurs who are engaged in the manufacturing of products and/or provide services should register with DIC Registration.
The DIC Registration is governed by the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Act, 2006. You are required to check your eligibility by analysing the provisions of Micro, Small, and Medium enterprise Act, 2006. You can register yourself with District industrial centre online as well as offline. You can register yourself with the district industrial centre by visiting the district industrial centre in your district and submit the forms and details as required to such district industrial centre.
Govt of India platform is very diffcult for the DIC Registration because they have lot of the option in the DIC Registration application where required the expert advice from the choose the right business structure to nic codes. so we build a very simplified platform to get done your DIC Registration where you got below some unique features -
1. Right Legal Entity - our platform helps you to choose the right legal entity by the experts. lot of the entrepreneurs are starting the new business so they are confused to choose the right legal entity in the starting.
2. Aadhaar Card linking with Registered Mobile - during the enrollment of the aadhar card in india there are lot of the people which are not registered their mobile number with the aadhar card but this platform gives you to submit your DIC Application without any OTPs hassle free.
3. Right NIC Code for your Business - There are the nic code which is issued by the govt for the each type of business but when you submit the application, confuse about the right nic code so our experts are here helps to choose right NIC Code for your DIC Registration.
4. Other necessary details - apart from the above you have to insert the investment amount, employees & incorporation date but normal business person are confuse about this because they have knowledge about their own business only. here our experts helps you to choose the right details.
5. Documents Submission on Portal - if you apply for the udyog aadhar then you have to submit the basic documents for the approval to fetch your final aadhar udyog registration certificate.so here our experts helps you to preparation and submission in legal documents.
6. Changes in UAM Certificate - sometime in the udyog aadhar card there is required changes so our experts help to resubmission on the udyog aadhar application and fetch your newly certificate for the same.
7. Ministry of MSME Scheme & Subsidy - the main purpose of udyog aadhar registration is only to avail the government benefits and subsidy. but entrepreneurs are unaware about these bank loans or incentive or govt scheme so here our experts provides the basic guides through articles/videos which helps you to avail the government benefits and scheme.
8. Startup India Recognition Programme - our platform myudyogaadhar is powered by the startup india recognition programme with over 10000+ certification issued & 500+ social reviews.
India promoters make in India and hence, a new business /start-up has been provided various benefit for the smooth functioning of such new business and district instream centre registration is one of the means to obtain such benefits provided by the Indian government. Under the district industrial centre registration, an entrepreneur receives the following benefits
These are just some benefits which a district industrial centre registered businessman receives, the government, from time to time, grants benefits to such district industrial centre registered entrepreneurs. You will have to keep yourself updated regarding the benefits and subsidies available for your business. You can obtain such information form the District industrial centre also as established in your district.
Following are the list of documents and details which you require for DIC registration Online:
you are required to follow the following simple steps for registering your business with the district industrial centre
Thus, it can be seen that the DIC registration online process is very easy. while registering for district industrial centre you should keep all relevant documents handy for filling in the details regarding you and your business.
Further, upon receiving your DIC registration, you also have the option to amend the details provided under such registration by login on to your entrepreneur login and then edit the information which you want to edit in your district industrial centre registration.
Yes, DIC or MSME or SSI Registration are the same. Basically even udyog aadhaar is also called the DIC Registration & new name on the District Industrial Centre Registration.
Thus, it can be seen that whenever a new business is set up, it is pertinent to obtain the registration with the district industrial centre so that you can avail the benefit and subsidies provided by the Indian government. There are various benefits and subsidies associated with the business who has registered with the district industrial centre. Since the registration is available both online as well as offline, the entrepreneur can easily register with the district industrial centre so as to avail the benefits and subsidies provided by the Indian government.